Total Pageviews

Monday, June 16, 2008

Student photo


Once I am back to HK, everybody start to ask mum if she has started to find nursery for me. As we are just start to settling down, mum search quick in the nearby area for any vacancy. Most of the schools are full and they required a year before with registration.
With God‘s grace, she still manage to find one in close by for application so I have to take some student photo. I try my best to sit still and open by eyes but you know my” eye’s problems” la, finally dad take one he think the best.
I had the interview on last Saturday, dad and mum were quite nervous as we did not have much time to prepare and no one can predict what I will perform. In the end, we just prayed. I passed the interview and was given a place in the afternoon (mum want to be in morning) and I will start school on August this year so I am now enjoying my first summer vacation.

No comments: