Total Pageviews

Friday, March 25, 2011

Charisse Chan 恩霖


Time flies, it has been a month since I was born. I am full moon la. I did gain weight , now around 3.3 kg which is ok according to the doctors. My face is growing round and round.

My name is finally chosen. It has been a struggle as dad don't want to use the same word as Chloe's chinese name so they have to think it all over. Every parents have their expectation on their kids and is usually reflected from the name they choose. There are different options.

They 2 finally choose Yan lam 恩霖. As during the pregnancy, there were different problems but with God's blessing, we did overcome them. So they want to choose the name for me as to remind them the greatest of God's blessing.
11/3/2011 was the biggest earthquake in Japan, and looking at the scene was alarming and heart broken. We need God's blessing and may God 's 恩blessing like a heavy rain to the world (especially Japan).

For my English name, mum choose Charisse as it means "cherry; grace; dear, beloved" Based on the research from the web,most people would imagine a person with the name Charisse to be: An angelic, caring and kind person. Mum really hope that I can be a"warm-hearted" person.

No comments: